1. Register for courses.
2. Locate your earned credits.
3. Register on your start date.
You can begin registering as early as 6:00am ET (weekdays) or 7:00am ET (weekend days) on your start date.
4. Register before course cancellations are made.
Cancellations are made due to low enrollment or administrative reasons. Cancellations are finalized on the following dates:
- Fall 2017: August 18 (Fri)
- Winter 2017-18: Nov 17 (Fri)
- Spring 2018: Feb 16 (Fri)
- Summer 2018: May 4 (Fri)
Providence, North Miami, Denver, and Charlotte campuses:
- Summer 2017: Apr 7 (Thurs)
- Fall 2017: July 28 (Fri)
- Winter 2017-18: Oct 27 (Fri)
- Spring 2018: Jan 26 (Fri)
- Summer 2018: April 5 (Thurs)
6. Consider registering for summer classes.
The Summer 2017 Term Registration Start Date for all programs is March 24, 2017.
Specific course offerings cannot be guaranteed, are limited and may not allow you to complete or accelerate program requirements.